Dani and I have decided that it is time to get healthy and fit so we joined Fitness 19, an affordable gym minutes away from home. We had an initial workout assessment this morning and are committed to working out with weights three times a week and a cardio workout five days each week. I haven't worked out with weights since the kids were young and had a personal trainer on and off over those years. I am so excited to get back into it. I have my 46th birthday right around the corner and for some reason this year I am ticked off about it. I don't want to age anymore but since I can't stop the years from flying by, I can at least stay as healthy and fit as possible. We have a follow up appointment with the trainer in four weeks so the heat is on! :)




4 comments:
Hey good for you and Dani! You both already look fab but whatever you will be able to enter the Mrs. Idaho pageant and the Miss Idaho Pageants respectively!!
that's awesome! I'm so jealous. I want to start lifting weights really bad. I'm pretty darn sure it helps osteoporosis. Which I DO NOT WANT. If you need motivation I will send rachel to give you one, since she is the only reason I started doing anything active.
You go girls!!
Dina you are gorgeous forget about numbers!!!!
We miss you and think of you often!
I'm impressed, excited for you both and also jealous! I wish I had someone to workout with. I must, must, must start getting healthier and I'm glad I have a role model in you to influence me. You always look great and hopefully, you will start feeling as good as you look. Love you!
Post a Comment