We were taking pictures at a Halloween store in the mall and one of the workers came and told us that we needed to stop or leave the store. He then pointed out a sign that said no photos were allowed. We hadn't seen it and then later realized it was in the photo we took right before he asked us to stop.
This mask is a bit freaky. Perfect for our Dani!
This is my "Mod Squad" photo.
Dani went on the hunt for the perfect pair of jeans. I finally had to pound on the dressing room door and threaten to take her life if she didn't come out! Braydon parked it while waiting for Dani. Not too happy!
This is what Dustin was going to do to Dani if she didn't come right now!
What is it with people at the mall not wanting you to take pictures. Last year at the annual "Mall Game" I had a lady at See's Candy about rip the camera out of my hand. Weirdo's. I can't believe you got your whole family to the mall just to shop. Funny! Love all the pictures.
3 comments:
What is it with people at the mall not wanting you to take pictures. Last year at the annual "Mall Game" I had a lady at See's Candy about rip the camera out of my hand. Weirdo's.
I can't believe you got your whole family to the mall just to shop. Funny! Love all the pictures.
what a wacky family! Geez!
Dustin's fists. nice.
Post a Comment