CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Highlighting Fun

Bailey has been asking me for a few months to let her get her hair highlighted, especially since getting her hair cut.  I had stuck with a firm no until big sister Bree came in town and my three strong willed daughters gained up on me.  And so the mother weakened and the girls won..this time.
Before...
 During...
 After... done... finished.
Looks great Bailey!
Thanks to her big sisters who look out for her 
and battle the big mean mom!
I would try to keep her young forever.
The Gardner sisters are quite a team.

5 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

Love the power of sisters...I have much to look forward too!!!!
Cute, cute girls!
Have fun with Bree in town and her cute little belly!!! (tell her boys are great!!!!)

CB said...

Sister Power!! Ha Ha I really would have no clue since I have no sisters but since I know all your girls I knew you never had a chance!! Giggle

Baileys hair looks SUPAH!!!!

Have fun at the wedding (is it a weeding?) and before Bree leaves call me so I can come see her tummy and give her a hug!

CB said...

opps a wedding not a weeding - LOL

Katie Collett said...

awe bai looks so grown up, actually she looks exactly like you other three gorgeous gardner girls!

love it!
love you!

katiebakow

Brittany H said...

She looks fab.