CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 3, 2010

He's Here!

Welcome to our new little grandson, 
Cannon Bryce Clark!  
7lbs 12oz 
It has been an incredible day.  Bree and Cannon are doing good.  I know Bree will blog a more detailed post but I just wanted to get some pictures up.  I am one proud mom and grandma.  Happy Day!!!

6 comments:

CB said...

Congratulations!!!!
He's a beaut!!
So glad everything went well - You all look happy :D

Ian and Kristen said...

Yay! I have been checking on and off all day to see if he was here! What a beautiful little baby boy! Tell Bree CONGRATS! And I hope she and baby are doing well! Love the name too!

Jenny Moore said...

What a happy day!!!
Congratulations to all of you!!!!
He is sooo cute!

calli said...

Oh how beautiful! I can't wait to met him! What a little prince!

Brittany H said...

Cutest baby ever! Congrats on being a grandma!!!!

Jennifer A. said...

Thanks for posting pictures - he is a doll! Give him a snuggle for me! Tell Bree congrats and we wish her a quick recovery!