CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 8, 2011

Spring Break in AZ

I have had no motivation to post the pics of our fun in Arizona during spring break.  I think I am in mourning after having to leave our sweet baby boy. :(   We had a relaxing week spending time with our families.  Thank you Bree and Bryce for putting up with us for the whole time.  We could have just stayed at the house and played with Cannon all day every day.  I think he loved all the attention.  He is such a happy baby and is now crawling all over the place.  The next time we see him this summer he will be walking.  It is tough living so far away from them so any time we get with him is treasured.  The weather was great but got a little too hot for me when it hit the upper nineties. Brent took Cannon on a walk every morning and he and Bailey got to swim with him a few times.  It was hard saying goodbye.  Tonight Bree asked if I was going to post some pictures, so these are for you Bree!

Who knew you could have so much fun on the wall and on the stairs with papa?
Morning with Papa
Getting him started early.
The most loving Auntie Bae around.
He's a genius...reading already!
Great Grandpa and Grandma Darger
So sad to leave our Sweetie Peetie.
I hope he didn't get too tired of our kisses.
On the drive back home we hit our weather reality in Utah.  Crazy after just leaving the heat!
This is what happens after spending two days in the car...stir crazy and bored!
I couldn't pass up taking a pic of this. :)

4 comments:

R said...

He is seriously the cutest thing ever. Someday I'm going to go to that hot state!

The Clarks said...

LOVE the pictures!! We had so much fun with you guys. I've been in mourning since you left too. Thank you for spoiling us way too much. I love you guys. Can't wait to see you in July!

Dani Lee said...

Love love! The pictures of dad and cannon are just precious! He loves his Papa! I'm sad I missed out, but I'm so glad you guys had such a great time! Love you!

bAiLeY said...

I MISS CANNON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do you put me through this torture? We NEED to move back!