CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 13, 2011

Aaron Allred's Wedding

We have been friends with the Allred's for too many years to count.  They are family.  We were so happy that we were able to go to Salt Lake last weekend for Aaron's wedding and surprise them.  Becca was absolutely beautiful and it was a wonderful day. (yes, Aaron looked good too, but it is all about the bride!)  Congratulations Aaron and Becca!

Let the road trip begin!
Happy to have you along, Dani. 



Wedding Dinner




Just for Fun.




  Timpanogos Temple

Casey Allred, Jill Allred Johnson, Abbey Allred, Courtney Allred Witcher, Ethan Johnson
Mr. GQ
Best friends forever!
The beautiful Allred women.
Still beautiful.
The entire Allred family- growing like crazy!
Gary, Becca, Aaron & Lynn
The Allred Siblings
One of my beautiful chickie's!
Tasting the cupcake competition.
This and That

Before-


After-



 He went to Jared! 


Brent actually gave me this ring 23 years ago but I haven't been able to wear it for a long time because it needed some repair work.  He took it in for me a few months ago and it was finally done today.  We were married on Friday the 13th so it was a good day to have him get down on one knee! (especially since he didn't do that the first time.)  Thanks Brent!

My Newest Cupcake

4 comments:

Dani Lee said...

FIRST OF ALL, the trip was much needed and so much fun! Thanks for letting me tag along : ) SECOND OF ALL, the ring looks beautiful! Dad is so sweet to you! and THIRD OF ALL, my my my that cupcake looks delightfully scrumptious! I can't wait to try one! Love you lots!!

The Clarks said...

The trip loked like so much fun! Wish I could have gone! Love baileys lion hair! And that cupcake looks amazing! Love you!

Ian and Kristen said...

Looks like a fun trip! And I kind of wish I could reach into my computer and steal that cupcake- do you think you can mail one to me? :) After all, I do rememner that you always made the BEST snickerdoodles when I was little!

R said...

Ok. Have I mentioned I still have never tasted one of your cupcakes?? And I've always WANTED TO!! Not kidding. And don't worry, now you're selling them! Before I know it, you're going to be selling them in New York and LA for $75 bucks a pop and only to celebrities. Great.