CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Cupcake Bites

I found these cupcakes bites online today and so Bailey and I tried them out tonight.  They are like the cake pops that are so hot right now. We love them!  Using the peanut butter cup candy mold makes it look like a cupcake liner.  We used the rainbow chip cake mix with white chocolate.  I want to try a chocolate one next.  They are super easy and would be a fun project for kids.
http://veronicascornucopia.com/2011/05/05/cupcake-bites/




This cupcake container is my very best friend right now. :)

 My cupcake for the day- Chocolate Almond.
We get to see Dustin tomorrow so I made cupcakes to take to him.
Happy day!

2 comments:

The Clarks said...

Yum! Pretty sure if I lived up there I would weigh 500 pounds from eating all those cupcakes. How the heck do you guys stay so skinny?!

Dani Lee said...

Oh my heck! Those cake pops are the cutest ones yet! They look delicious! Yummy!