skip to main |
skip to sidebar
We were at Meridian's Farmers Market a few weeks ago and there was a booth that was selling dessert stands. The woman had gotten so creative. I have seen some ideas online before but hadn't really followed through with any of it. Hobby Lobby was having a great clearance sell and so I got some things to try out. I found some of these at Goodwill too. You can take any thick candles, candle sticks or vases, add a plate or platter on top and there you go. You can either use hot glue or a craft glue to secure them. Some of the coloring is off in a few pictures, everything is a deep black.
Before
After
I have decided that my Crazy Lady Cupcake signature colors are a black damask accented with teal. I am actually turning our downstairs guest room into my cupcake room also. Fun stuff.
 |
| Crazy Lady Cupcakes- C.L.C |
 |
| Custom wrap is available |
 |
| My containers |
I found the recipe for these Muffin Top Cupcakes online. I tried them out tonight and they are so cute and yummy. They are equal to two cupcakes. I am not sure if I will sell them yet. These ones I made are peanut butter cup.
 |
| This is a dangerous business. :) |
 |
| The muffin top tin is from Bed, Bath and Beyond- $14.99 |
 |
| Definitely a two person treat! |
6 comments:
You are extremely talented and creative!!!
I'm sad I'm not there to sample all your cupcakes!!!! They are beautiful and I know they taste oh so good!!!
I really like to make these types of things too! I did all the centerpieces like this with shotglasses and plates that I found on clearance, and many platters perched on candlesticks and the birdcages also for Katie's wedding and it was so much fun - I still love them!!
Your cupcake business is really taking off that is awesome!! I like the black damask/Teal palatte it just looks like you and is really cute.
Oh my heck! All your stuff looks so cute! now you really need to find some sort of hutch to store all those platters. Also those cupcake sandwiches look amazing!
DINA DINA DINA!!!
You are so creative & I love everything you are doing with this cupcake business. I think I'm going to move next door so I can win the race each week. Those stands are amazing. How talented can a person be? I'm so proud of you & looks like you're having fun doing all that work. Love you-Dede
So stinking cute! Love the room! And all of the decorations look so adorable! I love that style too!
these turned out great! I love damask :)
Post a Comment