CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Bailey's First Day of 8th Grade

I have been such a loser at blogging ever since I got back on facebook.  I have used facebook as a tool to help my cupcake business and so far it has been very beneficial.  I wanted to post pictures of Bailey's first day for those who live out of state.  She is going to a new school this year for her final year of middle school.  We toured the school last week and met most of her teachers and have been very impressed with the school and the faculty.  It was not an easy decision regarding whether to have her stay in a stressful situation at her old school or have her start a new school and the stresses that that could bring on.  She only knows a few girls that attend Heritage.  But after a lot of prayer and fasting we felt good about this decision.  I have been praying for her all day and I am anxious to hear how the day went.  She looked darling this morning and was very nervous but she did it!  I am so proud of her.

Here's to a good year!  :)

4 comments:

The Clarks said...

She looks so Dang cute! Glad she had a good day!

bAiLeY said...

yay!

Alli Blue said...

Yeah! I'm doing the "Good for Bailey" dance!!!!!! WOOTTTT!

Jamie and Heather Darger said...

I wish she were here!!! Can I buy you a A/c to mount to your back if you will but move back?!?!?!