CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 29, 2009

Sky Coaster at Lagoon



So this video is not of me, but it is showing you what I experienced last week at Lagoon. I have never tried anything like that, but my friend Lynn told me that if I would go on it she would pay the $15.00. Later I realized that she shouldn't have only paid for it, but she should have paid ME to do it! Next time I will know better. Later, I asked her if she heard me scream which was a dumb question because I am pretty sure that the whole park heard me. She said it was not just a regular scream but a scream of sheer terror! So I survived even though I was shaking for the next hour. I didn't pee my pants for any of you who are wondering! :)

0 comments: