Bailey and I have been at our cabin this past week without access to a computer. We came down to St. George today to stay with my sister and her family, and thank goodness she has a computer! I was going through withdrawals. We are having a great time. We will be here until Saturday and then head back to our cabin for the
4th of July, then back home. I am sure that Brent and Dani are very lonely without us. Actually, I am pretty sure they are only missing me cooking their meals. :)
5 comments:
So glad you are having a good time!!
We miss you around here :D
MOTHER I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU DID THAT SKY COASTER! YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND! Actually I am really just jealous of your bravery :D
ps i tagged you and gave you an award on my blog! so go pick it up!
Keep on having fun. The cabin sounds great. Somtimes its good to get away from it for awhile. We miss you too.
Too bad I can not suprize visit you as I thought of doing at the reunion alone with the kids. I am glad we get to see Bailey on Monday though. I will take good care of her. ;)
Post a Comment