I am 47 today and not caring who knows.
Life is wonderful!
Happy Birthday to me...
Cake batter never tasted so good.
Bree texts us a Cannon "Pic of the Day".
This was today's.
I think it is one of my favorites.
![]() | |||
| He has made life happier for all of us. |








11 comments:
You are one crazy lady! I love you more this year than last. You seem more mature now that you are 47.
Brent
Happy Birthday Dina! I hope its wonderful! You are gorgeous! It was fun seeing you and your beautiful girls last night!
haha this is hilarious! Love it! I love you mom. You're the best ma in the whole wide world! Hope you have a fun day!
Happy happy birthday! Hope it was wonderful! :) And for the record... you look like you're TWENTY seven...
Happy Birthday Dina! I'm sooo proud of you for admitting your age to the whole world & not caring because it's not your fault that you are so old. I'm also proud of you for letting us all see you eating that fattening cake batter. You go girl! I love you & wish I was there having fun with you & the rest. Love Dede
Happy Birthday Dina~ You are so amazing! I hope you like the necklaces Bailey got you! Great taste!
Happy Brithday! You're one hott 47-year-old.
dina. you are so funny! i love the cake batter. that is such a cute picture of your little man. happy happy birthday i hope you had a great day. i love you tons! i hope dustin @ braydon are doing good. dani's house is darling. this is marcy by the way. ha
I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT YOUR BIRTHDAY!!! I never forget. I'm so sorry. My life has been a little crazy...Emily and all four kids are living with us again and it seems there's never a spare moment. I hope you had a wonderful birthday. You're more beautiful than ever and you are one hot, rockin' grandma!!! I love you! xoxo
Kirsten
Dina - I love you and sorry I wasn't here on your birthday!!
Thank you so much for letting ME be the recipient of some of that cake batter - YUM!!!
I'll be over later today (just a little notice - tee hee!!).
You just get better and more beautiful each year my friend!!!!
Happy Birthday
Have I mentioned you're hilarious? Oh my, Rita, HAPPY BIRTHDAY majorly late. I hope your day was full of sugar highs and butterflies.
Pretty sure it was :)
Post a Comment