Bailey and I decided to take pictures of her as she ate a Warheads candy she got at our ward's Trunk or Treating. Funny stuff. Someone would have to pay me to eat one of those!
Bailey, I'm so proud of you for eating something that to me isn't even edible. I'm with your Mom on this one. Another thing- I'm proud of you for posting pictures that aren't real flattering for the world to see. Way to go Bailey! I love you & you are adorable. Happy Halloween!! Love GG
3 comments:
haha this is too funny! Oh warheads!
Bailey, I'm so proud of you for eating something that to me isn't even edible. I'm with your Mom on this one. Another thing- I'm proud of you for posting pictures that aren't real flattering for the world to see. Way to go Bailey! I love you & you are adorable. Happy Halloween!! Love GG
Those things are soooo nasty! Funny pictures - I think everyone should try one at least once in their life - ha ha!
Post a Comment