We don't get family visitors very often and so when we do life suddenly gets very exciting. My sister Bizzy, her husband Brad, and their seven kids came for the weekend. Time with them was very limited but we enjoyed every minute. Our house has gotten pretty quiet with only Bailey, Brent, and myself, so to have a little (or a lot!) of noise livens things up. We had a barbecue, went to the corn maze, made s'mores, had a picnic at the park, saw Despicable Me, went to Merritt's for the best scones around, went with the whole crew to our ward, had Sunday dinner, and then sent them out the door back to St. George. Thank you to the Esplin's for making our weekend one of the best. My intentions are always good as far as taking pictures but then I sometimes just enjoy myself so much that the camera gets forgotten. I didn't take as many as I would have liked but here you go...
Halloween Horror!
(Old Women Knee's)
My friend Ursula gave me some Halloween knee socks for my birthday. We have a history with knee socks but that is a story for another day. Our friend Stacy had a birthday the other day and so we decided to take her a birthday gift wearing our beautiful socks with high heels and shorts. (Ursula conveniently forgot the high heels.) Bailey wanted to join our immense amount of cuteness. I think it's a nice look, don't you?
Cannon Clark
(Cutest baby in the world)
Bree texts us a picture a day of our sweet baby Cannon. Truly, this is a highlight for all of us. This is one of the most recent and one of my favorites.
We miss our Cannon!
(Bree and Bryce, too.)
5 comments:
i'm sad we weren't in any pictures with everyone! :( loooked like a blast! those kids are too hilarious. the last pic of cannon and bree is absolutely adorable! he's getting so big! its unbelieveable! love you!
Oh my heck, looks like so much fun! I want to go to the corn maze! Ugh...I am missing my favorite time of year in Meridian. I had a dream last night that I text Leyla and said lets take the babies and go on a roadtrip to Boise. Haha. Random. I don't remember if we went or not.
Man those knee highs rocked! And thanks for doubling our Primary! Too bad it was on the practice Sunday! :( They were all darling and so well behaved!
Cute blog!!
I love you and Ursula in your socks...gosh I miss you girls!!!
People are lame here!!! :)
PS We made your cupcakes while my sisters were here....sooo good! I thought of you!!
The knee socks are a crack up - You and Ursula look "HOT"!!
It was fun to see Bizzy and her family again - they are such a sweet bunch!! So glad you got family to come visit you for once - Yayyyyy!
Post a Comment