Bailey had her first orchestra concert of the year. She is now taking private lessons and has been learning so much. I am proud of you, Bailey. Great job! Here are a few pics of her and McKenzie.
Bay you look SO cute! Thanks for finding another cute outfit for me to wear! it seriously turned out adorable! i hope the concert went well. i love you! thanks for posting mom! i feel bad we missed it. Love you!
2 comments:
Bay you look SO cute! Thanks for finding another cute outfit for me to wear! it seriously turned out adorable! i hope the concert went well. i love you! thanks for posting mom! i feel bad we missed it. Love you!
Bailey I'm so proud of you too! You look like a pro! I'm glad you didn't quit! I would love to come to your next concert if you let me know!
Post a Comment