CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Old Man's Birthday

Brent has one more year to enjoy his forties.  Bummer.
Great day- Movie "Hereafter", Dinner Texas Roadhouse,
Gifts with family, and his favorite, Banana Cream Pie.
We love you Brent!
Brent, age is going to bite you...like it or not.



We have finally talked about Brent getting another motorcycle.  (Sorry, Dede.  I know you will hate that!)  This won't be happening until the spring, so Dani and Ryan gave Brent a remote control motorcycle to hold him over for a few months.
Brent, old or not, you will always be the love of my life.
Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Brittany H said...

That's awesome. He totally deserves a motorcycle! I miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

You're right! I'm ticked and will not give my permission for another motorcycle so get that out of your head!! The way you turn corners on a bike is not safe. You better hope I'm senile by then & won't know what's going on. Looks like you had a Happy Birthday. Love you, your young & beautiful, fit, sharp minded & intelligent Mother.