CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Never too Early for Christmas

Bailey wanted to put up her small Christmas tree in her bedroom tonight. So we spent the evening decorating the tree, drinking hot cocoa, and watching the movie "Elf". (a family favorite) Thanks for the fun, Bailey!
Brent used to play a game with Bailey called "In Jail". Tonight he decided it was time to play again. It has been years and I think he found it a bit harder than when she was three!
Today I got a new tree skirt and Santa tree topper from Hobby Lobby. (A big thank you to Lynn for the unexpected late b-day gift card. I love guilt free shopping!) So, Bailey decided to model it for me. Simply beautiful, Bailey!
Happy Holidays to everyone!

5 comments:

Lee Party of 2 said...

Oh my heavens!!! You guys are either bored or are just really weird! I think it's both! Haha I love it though! I'm at the steelheads game right now, and as you can see I'm not too into it right now. We are loosing by 2! So glad you guys can still have fun without me : ) love you guys!

Ps mom the first picture of you is absolutely classic!!

Katie Collett said...

you guys are hilarious! Bailey makes a beautiful tree, and your bows are never lacking in style and beauty (they take after their maker).

Your the bomb keep it strong!

Much Love
Katie B

CB said...

I am totally with you guys! We watched Elf last sunday while I baked pies and wore a red, fuzzy, warm Christmas shirt with penguins and Christmas lights on it - ha ha.
Love it!
I don't know what it is, maybe because I have already been working on Christmas projects, but I already really have the Christmas spirit this year - Can't wait!!!
Your new tree skirt is gorgeous and Bailey looks fab modeling it!

The Clarks said...

I am so excited to come up! I for sure think you guys need to put the tree up...like now! Wish I was there to help, but I think you'll have fun with Bay. You guys are crazy! Love the pics!

Alli Blue said...

I had no idea you two ladies were such dorks! But that just makes me love you more. Bailey really worked that tree skirt and Old Man Winter topper!