CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I Bit the Bullet and Rode Like the Wind!

Brent and Bailey have been after me to get on the motorcycle from the day Brent brought it home.  I gently but firmly turned them down every time.  For one thing, it's freaking cold outside.  For another, it just hasn't sounded like too much fun.  Brent has had bikes in the past and it just wasn't something that I enjoyed.  Today the weather was nice and so Bailey once again told me to go on a ride with Brent after they had just returned from their almost daily ride.  I think they were both in shock when I said okay.  I will have to admit that it was a lot of fun and will definitely be riding again.  

Thanks for the ride, Brent!


"Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly."


7 comments:

dina marie said...

yay! finally! hahahaha!

love,
bailey

The Clarks said...

i love this! so glad you finally jumped on that thing.

my parents are bikers! haha.

Anonymous said...

I knew you were going to enjoy it. You ready for a cross country trip?
Brent

CB said...

I predict a sidecar in your future!!

Dani Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dani Lee said...

LOVE cherie's comment! too funny haha! i can picture that for sure! you look like one hott mama! way too sexy for your age haha! love you and sorry i took so long to comment!

Anonymous said...

Dina - I don't know how you could have been so brave! I don't think I will ever have that kind of courage. I hope you get so hooked on it that that seat is never empty. Just don't get the idea of a side car & all of you making a bike trip to AZ. You guys look pretty wild on that thing!! Love you. Dede