CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

She's a Teenager!

I can't believe that my youngest is a teenager.  I don't think that I ever thought this day would come.  We have enjoyed Bailey every step of the way and she has been an incredible blessing to our family.  Brent and I both have a very close relationship with her and that has only been strengthened since she has been the only one left at home.  We had a great day.  Her best friend got to sleep over and they had a day off of school.  We went to lunch at Costa Vida (she could eat there every day) and then went shopping.  Thank you Dani and Ryan for meeting us for lunch!  (I am still adjusting to Dani being gone so any reason to see them is wonderful!)  I consented to Bailey having a party (I don't do parties) which will be on Friday.  She is beyond excited!  As for me, I will be glad when it is over.  Okay, so I am a bad mom.  Get over it.  Although, it has been fun seeing her so happy about it.  I think the best part of her day was finding out from Bree that Cannon had crawled for the first time today and we were able to watch a video of it.  What did we ever do without that baby boy? I love you Bailey and I am thankful for you every single day.
12th Birthday  
One year later.
I am not sure what they would do without each other.

Happy Birthday to my angel daughter.

4 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

Wow! Your baby is a teenager and what a cute teenager she is!!!

I love your new blog design...very cute!

Alli Blue said...

YEAH! I know I am not supposed to have favorites.....but I do!! Love that sweet girl!

The Clarks said...

Love you my beautiful sissy! Glad you had such a fun day! Wish we could come to your birthday party on friday! kisses from cannon and I!

bAiLeY said...

thanks mom! i love you soo much!