We had Bailey's party last night and I will have to thank Dani for hosting and helping with the whole process. I couldn't have done it without her. What a great daughter and sister! The theme for the party was Movie Night. We were actually going to watch a chick flick but the girls were having too much fun visiting and playing games. I am too tired to narrate so hopefully the pictures will speak for themselves.
Bree, we missed having you here. : (
These pics are just for you! : )
These pics are just for you! : )
Happy Birthday (again) Bailey.
Thank you (again) Dano.
We missed you (again) Bree.
I love you all.





























4 comments:
I almost came and crashed her party! I knew it would be totally awesome! Looks like it was! Glad you survived! Everything was beautiful! Especially the birthday girl!
Oh my heck this looks like the party of the century! You and Dani are quite the party planners! Wish I could have been there :( ps...I thought Bailey got a new outfit to wear to her party...they're in pajamas!
i loved the party! it was AWESOME! kenzie said it was the best party she has ever been to! we must have done something right! thanks for throwing it for me! it was a blast!
WHAT A PARTY!! I love the way you guys put so much into things and know just how to make everything so special. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to BAILEY on her special 13th. I wish I could have been there. The food looked yummy, yummy along with everything else. Love you all so much! Grandma Dede
Post a Comment