CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Bailey & Dina's Trip Adventures

Bailey and I left Idaho last Saturday and we will be gone for 7 weeks if I can last that long.  I will be posting pics while we are gone.  We have some exciting stuff this summer with Bree's baby coming in a few weeks, a nephews wedding, and planning a wedding while I am away from the bride-to-be.  This is the first time I have driven to Arizona with just Bailey.  Luckily we have places to stop over since it is such a long trip. 

First stop- Little Cottonwood Canyon where my parents have a cabin.  This is the most relaxing place in the world to me.  Love, love it.  The weather was beautiful- unseasonably cold, rainy and gorgeous green.
My mountains...
My creek...
 
My Shuggy...
My long time friends, Scott and Jenn Standage.

Next stop- St. George where my younger sister lives
with her husband and seven kids.

The kids...
(minus one hiding in the backseat)
 
The "Fun Wagon" that fits the seven kids...
 
The super mom that drives the "Fun Wagon"
that fits the seven kids...
(she is appropriately named Bizzy)
The jacuzzi fun...
The girl cousins...
 
The one boring second...
 
The Freak...
End of story for now.

3 comments:

CB said...

I didn't know you were driving to Arizona!!
Fun times for you and Bailey!
Wow! I knew Bizzy had 7 kids but she just doesn't look like she could have 7 kids!!
The fun wagon is the bomb LOL!!!!
Glad you two girls are having an adventure:D

p.s. The cupcakes were to die for !! SO GOOD!
I'm not going to lie. I hid both plates in my room and ate almost all of them myself!! They are great for pain:)

The Clarks said...

YAY!!! Can't wait! See ya in a few hours!

Jenny Moore said...

Thanks for the pictures of the mountains of "home".
You and Bailey have a great adventure!