CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Two Men and a Lady

Happy Fathers Day to two perfect men in my life.  I feel so blessed to have a father who has been such an example of what a father should be, and a husband who goes above and beyond what I could have wished and hoped for in a spouse, and in a father for our children. Brent, sorry we missed being with you.  
Our thoughts have been with you the whole ding dong day! 
 Hugs and kisses to you! 

Me and my dad
Bailey and I were able to be with my mom, dad and extended family for dinner today.  It is good to be here even though it is stinking hot. 
All I had was my phone camera so the pictures are bad quality, 
but you take what you can get.
Me, Jamie, Dad, Donnie and Ann  
My dads favorites.  
Actually, we were the ones who were still there 
to pose at the end of the night.  :)

1 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

How fun that you got to be with your dad on Father's Day...fun for you!!!