Leyla & Bree
This girl definitely knows how to throw one splendid party!
The decorations were magnificent...seriously.
I am trying to recruit Leyla to help with Dani's reception! :)
The food was delicious.
Truly, everything was perfect.
The Gardner Girls (minus one- Dani we missed you very much!)
with Brent's mom Deanne.
Thank you Dede for all your help with...well, everything.
We love you.
The mom-to-be, the aunt-to-be and the grandma-to-be.
The happy couple
So besides throwing Bree the shower, Leyla made this for Bree.
I know that creative people exist, I just wish I was one of them.
Really, I am in heaven being back with all my family.
We LOVE Idaho but I miss my people!
Dina, Toni (niece), Ann (sister), Bree, Tenille (niece), Bailey
Brent's family
Marsha (aunt), Dede (mom), Garna (aunt)
Shawni (cousin) Shar (aunt)
Well, I have learned some things about diaper bags
,and my take on it is they can be ridiculously pricey.
,and my take on it is they can be ridiculously pricey.
Luckily we found one that Bree fell in love with at Nordstrom Rack
and by then, the price we paid for this one seemed reasonable.
I won't divulge the cost but I will say I cringed.
and by then, the price we paid for this one seemed reasonable.
I won't divulge the cost but I will say I cringed.
Bree has an incredibly talented mother-in-law and she made this for Bree.
It matches the nursery perfect.
It matches the nursery perfect.
Dani's future mother-in-law is very talented too, and so recently I feel very small. :)
Brent's family
Tatum (niece), Dede, Marcy (sister) and Tatum's kids.
The family love continues!
Bailey, Grace (i think. She has an identical twin sister), Bree,
Stefani (niece), Alison (niece), Donnie (sister) Deanne (my mom), Natalie (niece)
I love my family!
Lynn, the best friend in the world.
(Bryce sneaking in the pic. Pretend he's not there)
Kelly, one of my two sister's in law who might as well be a sister.
And Heather, why the heck didn't we get a pic together?
Love you both!
Love you both!
Bree got many, many gifts. Everyone helped get her off to a good start.
A huge thanks to you all. Now we have some organizing to do!
More gifts...
and more gifts.
What a wonderful day. We were feeling the love.
Seriously, who stole my Bailey and replaced her with this beautiful young lady?
She is so excited to be an aunt! Next Saturday is THE day!
Bree, I think you are an absolutely gorgeous pregnant woman.
I am so proud of you!
Bree, I think you are an absolutely gorgeous pregnant woman.
I am so proud of you!








7 comments:
FUN!!!(in the AZ sun!) that shower looks beautiful as does Bree, and Dina you are creative and amazingly talented just like the rest of them!
Love
KB
Katie, how about I count to three and we will both go to bed? 1...2...3...night!
That was the nicest baby shower i've ever seen! I mean... HOLY COW! Bree is one lucky mama to be! :)
I'm so excited for her! Let me know if you need anything at all! (is that weird to say... since you're in az and i'm in chicago?!) lol, either way... still let me know! lol
The shower looked so beautiful - almost like a wedding reception - so fancy!
OK the Diaper Cakes are my signature thing so now what am I going to get Bree (J/K).
Glad it all went SUPER and you had so much family there :D
P.S. Katie's social life keeps her up till 3:00 every morning but she makes up for it by sleeping till noon everyday!! She's not missing sleep believe me! Ha Ha
What a sweet and AMAZING shower! Wowzas~ Glad you are having fun in AZ!
DINAAAAAAA
Tomorrow you are going to be a
GRANDMA!!!!
Wahooo!!!
Let me know how it goes - e-mail me when you get a chance!!
Post a Comment