CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Dani's Wedding Plans

I am here in Arizona getting ready to be a grandma and trying to plan Dani's wedding while she is in Idaho.  The wedding will be here in Mesa in September. It has been bringing me tons of stress, and most everyone knows that having anxiety is one of my strong points!  All I can say is, it's a good thing for cell phones and texting!  We are doing plenty of that.
So today Bree and I met with the Wright House where her reception will be held and made a lot of decisions which has relieved a lot of the pressure I was feeling.  We had Bree's reception at the same place and loved it.  They were so helpful today and it got me really excited instead of being all anxiety ridden!  I am sad that Dani can't be here for the planning but luckily Bree is helping out in a big way.  It isn't too easy for her to be out running errands at this point in her pregnancy, so a huge thank you to her for being there for Dani and I.  It is only eight days before her baby boy will join us.  So happy!
We were also able to meet with the owner of Flowers by Ellen and decide on Dani's bouquet, the  centerpieces, and the rest of the flowers.  She did some amazing things with Bree's and so I am looking forward to seeing what she does for Dani.  We took lots of pictures today and sent them to Dani for her approval.
Dani and Ryan are busy getting their house ready and taking care of the wedding stuff on their end.  We are so happy that they will be living only be ten minutes from us.  We love Ryan and have enjoyed getting to know him.  We appreciate how good he is to Dani.  Hey you two, keep going strong on your to do list!
 As for me, the head banging can be put on hold for today...
until I pull out my next list of things to do tomorrow!


7 comments:

Katie Collett said...

look at you go woman!! your amazing as usual

love always
Katie

dina marie said...

Katie Bakow, what would I do without you feeding me reassurances all the time!

The Clarks said...

Haha I love how yours and Katie's comments are always in the middle of the night. Get to bed you two! Ps...Dani's wedding will be beautiful! You can do it mama!

CB said...

I know the wedding will be beautiful! You will be a pro after this one!!

Jenny Moore said...

The wedding will be gorgeous! Bree's was gorgeous!
When you have such stunning brides who cares what everything else looks like!!!
Have fun in Arizona, please post lots of pictures of the new baby!!!
Don't stress, it will be great!

Brittany H said...

hahaha I love everything about this post.

I can't believe Bree's baby is coming in 8 days, That's crazy! This is an exciting summer for the Gardner family. I'm going to keep enjoying the show.

Brittany H said...

hahaha I love everything about this post.

I can't believe Bree's baby is coming in 8 days, That's crazy! This is an exciting summer for the Gardner family. I'm going to keep enjoying the show.