Our photographer, Kim Skinner posted these on her facebook page. So far this is all I have. We got home tonight and it was a long two days of driving in a van that was full of people and tons of stuff that we had used at the reception. Not a fun drive. It is good to be home and not have "wedding brain" anymore. Dani and Ryan are honeymooning in California for the week. Now on to life after the wedding.
Dani was absolutely gorgeous (Ryan looked pretty dang good himself!)
Congratulations to the happy newlyweds!
3 comments:
What beautiful pictures! I cannot wait to see more! ;)
The pictures are stunning!!
I can't wait for more!
Dani looks so beautiful and happy! I'm extremely happy for the two of them! I'm so glad I got to be there to share that special day with them!
Post a Comment