CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 4, 2010

What the Heck? What a Mess!

Dani only left yesterday after spending her last night as a single person in her bedroom.  This morning I woke up to Bailey moving into the room in an out of control mess.  She had asked me yesterday if I would help her switch bedrooms but I told her that I was bit too busy for that.  I leave tomorrow for Arizona to wrap up all the last minute details for the wedding, so the last thing on my mind is Bailey's room.  :)  So this is what I woke up to find.  The only thing I helped her do was pick up a zillion hangers that were all over the floor.  She did the rest.
 The after pictures.  Wow.  Great job Bailey!
The satisfaction of a job well done.  :)
Bailey, you can have the rest of the day off.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

Alli Blue said...

I am the youngest of four girls. I can totally remember those days of them moving out/on and I would get their room and whatever they left behind. Sweet moments for a girl that age! Good for you Bailey! Your room looks amazing!

Brittany H said...

haha How funny. I remember that feeling when Ryan left and Katie took over my room about an hour after my marriage. Hard to believe Bailey's the only one left at home.