So, I have been a part of a few jokes and pranks in my incredibly long life, but never have I had such a tremendous hilarious reaction as Garna's. I laughed myself silly over this joke but then I began to question if it was really as funny as I was making it out to be. I knew that Garna would laugh and be amused but I was not prepared for the response she gave. Seriously, it made all my airport stress and fatigue worth it. I wasn't sure if I would be able to get photos of her actually seeing it for the first time but luckily the timing worked out perfectly. I caught her coming in the door and just kept taking pictures as she laughed and screamed throughout the house. I wish that I had video taped it. Every time she looked in another direction and saw more of what we had done, she screamed and laughed some more. Thanks for the fun Garna!
After a long day of running errands, I came home tonight
and found a surprise on my bed.
Garna's reply to our joke:
Garna is an amazing piano teacher.
She covered a box of chocolates with her business cards and this sign.
This will always be a favorite memory.
I love you Garna!
3 comments:
Haha I love her reaction! The house looked awesome! You guys are hilarious.
this is SOOOO awesome!! laughing is good for you... sounds like your all very nourished :)
have a great wedding week!
I just read this one and the post below - Can I just say H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S!!!!
Love it!! I cannot believe you printed that many extra announcements - You are crazy but it was so worth it!!!
I am thinking about you guys and wishing I could be there - It will be a beautiful day tomorrow!!!!
Post a Comment