CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Wedding Dinner

Ryan's parents picked a wonderful restaurant for the wedding dinner.  The Landmark was built in 1908 as an LDS church building.  The atmosphere was perfect and the dinner was fabulous.  Dani had an emotional night.  It was an overwhelming feeling sharing such a special experience with so many people she loves.  We have so much family in Arizona and she had friends and family who traveled from other states to join her and Ryan in this happy time of their lives.  Thank you to everyone who attended.  We appreciate it more than we can express.

The Landmark
Cannon
First and most important, our baby Cannon.  
We didn't have tons of time to spend with him
but we took advantage of every spare minute.
The cutest feet in the world
The Darger Girl Cousin's
Our kids have been so blessed to have such close
relationships with their cousins.
Family is everything.
Lynn & Dina
The best friend in the world.
I couldn't have gotten through this 
wedding without her help. 
Thank you, Lynn.
The Gardner Siblings
We weren't sure everyone was going be there,
but they pulled it off.
It was good to have the whole family present.
Dani and her daddy
The Gardner Girl's
My parents, Darryl and Deanne
I have been blessed to be a part of this family.
Deanne, Brent, Dirk & Marcy
Brent's mom, brother and sister
Kent & Nancy Lee
The host and hostess of the evening.
A big thank you to both of you.
Bailey & Cannon
Her favorite person in the world.
Brent & Dina
Dani's proud parents.
Dani & Ryan
The happy couple
The traveling Idaho friends
A big thank you to the Walker family,
Sarah, and Chad for being there.
Ryan's siblings and their spouses
They were all willing to travel from
Idaho and New Mexico.
Thank you!
The Crowd
 Can life get any better?
Nope.

2 comments:

Brittany H said...

Looks awesome! Can't wait to see more pictures.

CB said...

That is fun that the Walkers made it down - I SO wish we could have made it to this one too!
Love all the pictures and I kept thinking I know them, and I know them, ha ha.
I also can't wait to see more pictures!!
Love you guys!!