CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Boy in the Striped Pajamas

I have been hearing recently how good this movie is so I rented it and we watched it tonight. I bawled. It is a tear-jerker, so only watch it if you are feeling emotionally stable, something I can only wish to be. :)



So, after the movie I needed something to distract me from my sadness, so I asked Brent to take me to Iceberg for a shake. I think that was reasonable, don't you? It was too bad because we have both done so well on our healthy eating this week. I will not google the calorie content! I jogged today but I don't think that will cover it. There is always tomorrow...for exercise, not another shake. :)


7 comments:

Jamie and Heather Darger said...

I love movies that move you - do I dare watch it? DOnt tell me anything about it but just tell me if it is worth the bawling.

dina marie said...

Definitely worth the bawl.

Ric and Kirsten said...

I really want to see it, but I will have to wait until Ric isn't home 'cuz he doesn't like movies that make you cry. I will be sure to get my shake before I watch it so I can eat it during the movie. : )

Katie Collett said...

this is my new favorite movie i also loved it! although it didn't make me cry. i guess i'm heartless haha

Lee Party of 2 said...

dani here speaking...i don't think any of you should watch it, its totally NOT worth the cry...it was terrible!

dina marie said...

Dani, didn't you watch it twice? :)

Ric and Kirsten said...

Do I have to watch it twice to like it, and if so does that mean I get ice cream twice too?