CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Braydon's Senior Pictures

It is hard for me to believe that my fourth child is already graduating from high school. I keep wondering where the years have gone. Jennifer Alvi did a fabulous job on Braydon's photos. His long hair has been gone since October. He buzzed it right after Bree's wedding and all the family photos that were taken then. Funny how that works. :)




7 comments:

CB said...

I totally love how his pictures came out. The hat one has been my favorite from the start!! It will be good to kick these kids out -Oh (cough cough) I mean see them go out into the world and move on in their lives!! hee heee

dina marie said...

Ditto that!

Jennifer A. said...

Braydon was such a good sport- even though I think I really pushed his limits! :) Thanks again for the opportunity!

Ric and Kirsten said...

Such great pictures!! My neighbor is doing alot of senior pictures right now too. Check out her website at www.winkfotos.com (hope you're not offended Jennifer. Your pics are awesome!)

Dina, Braydon CANNOT be a SENIOR!!! Holy cow, shouldn't we be dead from old age by now? : )

Ric and Kirsten said...

P.S. We were ripped off when we were sr.'s. We all had the same head shots...LOL!

Brittany H said...

I love all these pictures! He looks so good! You have one good looking family that is for certain.

Anonymous said...

braydon these pics are soooooo coooool! i love them! you are so cute! i love you! love auntie marcy