
So this cartoon explains my life right now. I am drowning my emotions in ice cream! I am hoping that I am not the only one who uses this terrible coping technique. Honestly, as I type I have a carton of Breyers Cookies and Cream in front of me. Pathetic.




6 comments:
I'm on a stinkin' diet. I'm doing good but would kill for chocolate right now!
I guess your dedication needs to rub off on me. (As i sit here munching away!)
I'm finding it harder to resist the emotional eating lately too...I am hoping it will pass!
i like this idea. but with the way things are going...a baby should be popping out in the next few months.
I cannot tell you how much I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your blog!!!! It's so amazing: the pictures; the articles; the music; the cartoons; and just your feelings. I'm really going to have to get back to doing mine. I've neglected it for so long and your's makes mine look like s two year old did it (no offense two year olds!). It's REALLY great Dina! I love ya! By the way, I just finished off a bowl of Breyer's triple chocolate ice cream...YUMMMMMMMMOOO!!!!
haha K I know your going to kill me. But I totally went on this diet before my wedding I gained 8 pounds, and when my dress came back a week before my wedding, I didn't fit in it. sooo. Long story short I didn't eat for a few days and was incredibly grumpy until I fit back into my dress sorta. It was still pretty tight on the day of.
but mmmmm the ice cream and junk food.
Post a Comment