CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Will You Be Joining Me?

A friend sent me this today and I just had to share it.
I love things that make me laugh,
even if they have a hint of truth! :)


In 2009 the government will start deporting
all the mentally ill people.

I stared crying when I thought of you.
Run my little crazy friend, run!
Well, what can I say?
Someone sent it to me and dang it,

I'm NOT going alone!

6 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

Sign me up!! I'll be going with you!!!
Just think of all the fun we can have together!!!

CB said...

I think everyone will be going!!

Jamie and Heather Darger said...

I am packing my bags as we speak

The Clarks said...

Sorry I don't have enough energy to leave my bed let alone pack my bags. All the functional people in the world will have to drag me out.

The Shep's Herd said...

You know I'm there with you. I hate to be alone too.

Ric and Kirsten said...

If no one else in the world goes with you, you can be rest assured that I will be right beside you all the way. I love this one!!