Brent graduates from the LPN program on May 7th. He has worked hard and I am so proud of him. I have been amazed at his ability to work full time to support our family AND go to school. I know that it has been very hard and he has been so strong through it all. He will now have two semesters left which he will take online through Idaho State University. Thank you Brent for all that you do for our family. I am very blessed to be married to such a good man.
11 years ago




6 comments:
That is so awesome!
That is really awesome! Way to be a stud and do it all Brent!
go daddy its yo birthday you gonna party like its yo birthday!
Brent you are amazing! We are so happy that you are graduating - we've seen how hard you have worked.
Congratulations!!!
I'm so excited for you and Brent. Tell him he is so awesome!! I know he will make a great LPN! Is he going to nursing school next? Ric loves being a nurse and his patients love him. Funny that both Ric and Brent are in the same field. Congrats Brent!!!!
brent you are so handsome! i love this picture of you. congrats baby brother.
Post a Comment