Awwwwweeee - can it truly be THAT LONG?!?!?!
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S BEEN THAT LONG!!! Happy anniversary you guys! May the next 25 years be even better. : )Our 20th is in May and we are going to NYC! Yay!!
Kirsten, why are you so special to get an actual trip?!! Well, we went to dinner and a movie. :) I guess we will have to wait for our 50th for the BIG celebration. By then our kids should be able to afford something really great!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Awwwwweeee - can it truly be THAT LONG?!?!?!
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S BEEN THAT LONG!!! Happy anniversary you guys! May the next 25 years be even better. : )
Our 20th is in May and we are going to NYC! Yay!!
Kirsten, why are you so special to get an actual trip?!! Well, we went to dinner and a movie. :) I guess we will have to wait for our 50th for the BIG celebration. By then our kids should be able to afford something really great!
Post a Comment